for sale : usa 86 smokercraft 18' $4250

Kkprop

86 smokercraft 18' 5k b/o

1986 smokercraft 18'

1985 90hp Mercury "tower of power". 1989 14hp Evinrude kicker. Boat has absolutely no issues. No leaks 90hp runs like new. Trolls at 2.6-2.9 with big motor. Small motor runs with no issues. The choke on small motor is semi rigged I bought used but it works like it should. Brand new Garmin echo5 chart plotting capable and built in gps USA/Canada map. Trailer also 1985 no issues. This boat is ready to fish. Also has a 2nd fish finder on bow. 55lb trolling motor just had new module put in. The trolling g motor has new battery up front. The two fish finders have own battery under dash. The big motor has a 2 battery system with 1'2'all switch. One previous owner who stored boat every year since new and a folder with all receipts from new. Boat has been painted,trailer painted. The kicker has the steering quick connect to steer from dash. Both 2 strokes and fuel lines are split so always connected. All electronics on dash work,front light plugs into the cig lighter and controls from dash up down rt lft all working. I used all summer without any problems. I never opened motor up goes 30mph at 3400 rpms has alot more in her. 4 rod holders and 6 rod storage on wall. This thing has zero issues. Unfortunately need cash and this isn't a necessity.. gotta go $4250 B/O. Located in Greece. Can drop in water anytime if you have cash. Have all paperwork this is before boat titles so just sign registration and yours. Has normal strap cover and full Bimini too with sides and front and back all new. Bilge for boat works,pump for livewell works, comes with ski rope and tube and ladder.

IMG_20170922_103811717.jpg

IMG_20170922_103732763_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170922_103810418_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170922_103754441.jpg

Edited by Kkprop
Dropped price

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...