Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Xd4 water inside

Has anybody body had water get in cap with battery? Must be a bad o ring? Will it hurt it?

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Pro-Line 231 Walkaround

For Sale: 1997 Pro-Line walkaround. This is a freshwater only boat. This model and year of Pro-Line contains no wood in the construction, which means no rot anywhere. Powered by a Mercruiser 5.7LX, Thunderbolt Ignition, and pushed by a performance leading Bravo 3 outdrive. This power package makes maneuverability and handling a breeze for any boater. The boat is bottom painted with West Marine FW-21. Boat has dual batteries with a switch between them. This boat has been used as a pleasure and fi

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Something Strange in the water September 10!

Saw something really weird for miles, only 30 feet down. This was present even with nothing in the water, no riggers, no divers, nothing. I Have no clue what it was. See pictures. The pic shown does show my riggers running far below. But when we quit, we pulled all gear, and it was still there! Didn't see it out in 400, and I've never seen anything like this in my three years of fishing lake Ontario. There were no fleas on our lines all day. Very few weeds. I put the fish hawk down and found 65

in Open Lake Discussion

• Mexico Bay water temp

Any reports on water temp off the Salmon River to Sandy Pond?   Was off 9Mile last evening - surface temp was as low as 42°F in 80' and down temp was 37°F from 20' down to the bottom down to 120'. Strong offshore wind but Never seen it like that before this time of year   Sent from my SM-N975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• How Do You Spool Your Reels With New Line?

I've seen all kinds of gizmos and gadgets on the market that claim to help you put new line on your reels without line twists.   How do you put new line on your levelwind reels? I'm talking about mono, flouro, braid, lead core, copper, and wire dipsy line. What gadget, Gizmo or technique have you found that absolutely works with all line types?

in Tackle and Techniques