for sale : usa Need some guidance selling

Need some guidance selling

I need a bit of guidance to help me sell my fishing equipment and I have tons. I have been diagnosed with terminal cancer, this all stared some time ago during a scan of my spine when I was hit and totaled on a highway a few months ago, the other river crossed 4 lanes and T boned me on my side and wrecked me for life. They found the main tumor during one of their routine scans due to spine damage and it has since gone into my bones and rib cage so the pain prevents me from doing the sport right now but want to alter my focus. As most people do I went into a bubble for a quite a few months and now I have said to heck with it and get a few months of enjoyment.

The list is long, I live north of Toronto, I am hoping not to be brow beaten on pricing ( will sell for fair price ), cannot get into to much shipping as I live on a lake in the middle of nowhere.

Float rods, floats, musky baits ( will keep a few ), rod blanks, components, Spey rods, OB motor still in box, riggers, etc.

I think it would be good to get a list together and people can request it and then go from there, let me know any ideas other people have done. My buddy tried to help me before with rod building blanks and components I have at my place, the news devastated me and my family so I lost all interest in doing anything.

My email is [email protected]

If this is against the forum rules let me know and I will drop the post

Thanks for reading

Ian

That is a horrible story and I am so sorry... your best bet to sell the stuff is take good pictures and be willing to ship it and post it on here in small blocks specific to type i.e. Rods and reels... then floats...then xxx if you set up a pay pal account it makes it easier for people to pay you and then to ship...just my two cents..

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Man talk about a punch to the face, you must be a very strong willed person!! Our higher believer doesn't take the weak, only the strong survive, not only here on earth but our afterlife. You have a more important job elsewhere. Man has become selfish to a point, believing that only life as we know it matters and others have become selfish also by thinking that you are being taken away from them. They must realize you are stronger than others and can serve better other than planet earth. You are very special and always remember your not done serving others, as they need you more at that given time, which no one will know but you. God bless you and your family. They shall not feel selfish, so you can continue to serve elsewhere, where you are needed more!!  Thank you for what you have accomplished here on earth. We will always be with you in your new journey of life!!!

Thanks for the help and prayers. I had just been retired one month when the auto accident happened and a year in rehab and then to this, there must be something else planned for me and it better include fishing.

I got some private emails as well and thanks for those, appreciate the personal touch.

What I want to do is get the list together and send it to all the emailers and if anyone else wants it just let me know.

I will going to the site Spoon pullers today to sign up.

I have my 1997 17 foot prize Smoker craft with the 90, its mint and never seen a lot of hours, I know I have to part with it but that is going to be the hardest thing to part with.

Thanks so much

Ian