2018 Wilson Harbor Tourney Date

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Question about the $1,000 per day event leading up to the invitational..... is a boat able to enter as many fish as it is able over 20lbs with the largest entry by the boat that day as the final and only entry.  For example, a fish over twenty pounds is weighed and entered in the morning, then a larger fish is entered by the registered boat in the afternoon.....I would assume the larger fish becomes the entry.  Also, can a registered boat win more than once per week? Thanks.

13 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Question about the $1,000 per day event leading up to the invitational..... is a boat able to enter as many fish as it is able over 20lbs with the largest entry by the boat that day as the final and only entry.  For example, a fish over twenty pounds is weighed and entered in the morning, then a larger fish is entered by the registered boat in the afternoon.....I would assume the larger fish becomes the entry.  Also, can a registered boat win more than once per week? Thanks.

yes to both

• 2 weeks later...

I am curious....why is their never an association that bothers to post updates on the events they create....This seems like such a hush hush thing.....Updates please....weather conditions, fishing conditions...K a day....Nothing!!! 

I think these people who put these on should be more communicative online....why not...were not fishing

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MikeyP said:

And also post full results from tourneys too! Can someone please post full results from Wilson Invitational?

I posted the photo from of the leaderboard from facebook (Pete Alex) in the open lake discussion. 

Edited by GAMBLER

There were 39 boats entered. in defense of WHI and not being up to speed with posting results etc. I believe the organizers just bought the restaurant and marina recently. So I am sure there hands are full getting both operations up and running, more so the Wilson Boathouse Restaurant as someone else had been running that ,unlike the Marina that Kevin had been managing. I wish them good luck with both businesses . The Tourney itself was fun and the weather was decent for fishing ! Just about everyone has full boxes unlike past years ,so big fish was the name of the game. Only one or two bigger fish in the box separated 2nd from 20th,very tight.

Edited by Bozeman Bob