2017 Hunting Photo Contest- Winners!

Legacy

On 10/16/2017 at 0:09 PM, Hookedup said:

A little long range dry fire practice no live ammo in area.   (that's why they are close).  Keep them together so I can watch trigger pull.  

IMG_20171014_194022.jpg

Sean .... what are you using for scopes?

Edited by tangledline

6 minutes ago, tangledline said:

Sean .... what are you using for scopes?

Big gun has a Nightforce and the other rifle on the tripod has a higher end Vortex I believe it's the Razor HD.  I've had very good luck with Vortex and they have the best warranty and customer service I've ever seen.   Sean

Holy Crap! What the hell do you do for a second buck to follow that up?[emoji14]

She has killed 2 black bears in the last 4 years with a rifle. This year she’s planning on getting it done with a bow. [emoji41].

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

She has killed 2 black bears in the last 4 years with a rifle. This year she’s planning on getting it done with a bow. [emoji41].

IMG_2234.JPG

Here another picture.

13 hours ago, Fishnut said:

IMG_2236.JPGIMG_2240.JPG
My daughters first archery buck, shot in Elk Co. Pa. 9:00 am this morning.

OMG!!! I'd fall right out of the tree if something like that walked up to me. Congrats to your daughter, FOR SURE!!!! If she wants to kill bears, by us, there all over the damn place!! Saw one a few days ago they were cutting the corn off and one pretty nice size ran right through the Polk school playgrounds, something was wrong with its right front leg/paw, it would use it then carry it, so forth?? Keep up the great work, the both of ya's!! PAP.

OMG!!! I'd fall right out of the tree if something like that walked up to me. Congrats to your daughter, FOR SURE!!!! If she wants to kill bears, by us, there all over the damn place!! Saw one a few days ago they were cutting the corn off and one pretty nice size ran right through the Polk school playgrounds, something was wrong with its right front leg/paw, it would use it then carry it, so forth?? Keep up the great work, the both of ya's!! PAP.
thanks Pap but
She has one picked out already. Plenty on the cameras.