2017 Hunting Photo Contest- Winners!

Legacy

20171128_090507.jpg20171128_090548.jpg20171128_090614.jpg
I know this is not a picture of beautiful scenery of of a giant buck. My tag is still not punched but while walking through a beaver/ Norway spruce swamp I happened upon this car. Imagine the story that lead up to this. Imagine the a$$ peeling that happened afterwards. Just funny the things you find. The trees around the car are.all mature growth spruce probably ccc era trees. This is on public land no where near a road.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

The 6 1/2 or 7 1/2 year old droptine buck I've been hunting for 3 years and still have never seen in person.  Only 2 daytime trail cam pictures ever and he walked through my foodplot on the 9th this year while I was at work.  I think he called my office to see if I was there before he came through:lol:

dogbone20171.jpg

The 6 1/2 or 7 1/2 year old droptine buck I've been hunting for 3 years and still have never seen in person.  Only 2 daytime trail cam pictures ever and he walked through my foodplot on the 9th this year while I was at work.  I think he called my office to see if I was there before he came through[emoji38]

dogbone20171.thumb.jpg.27264f3bc9a7caf5060256c600b044f6.jpg

Nice buck but doubt its 6 or 7 years old

Sent from my VS987 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I dunno that's a hard picture to judge age. If the buck has been on the property for that long no doubt. He is blocky, bit of a belly, hard to see a sway back, but the part that makes it possible is the mass around his bases.. could be 6-7 yo buck imo...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well I thought I would post pictures that purtane to how my deer season went. I spent a lot of days in the woods and never caught up with any of my bucks I tracked. I covered a lot of new ground and saw a lot new things. Weather was my biggest enemy but I still had a good year. Both my son's killed a nice doe. Hopefully next year brungs.more reasonable snow and I can catch up with one of these big bucks. Good luck to those of you still plugging away at it with a muzzle loader. Unfortunately my time is over. 20161204_085049.jpgAT%26T%20Mobile%20Transfer.jpegAT%26T%20Mobile%20Transfer.jpegAT%26T%20Mobile%20Transfer.jpegAT%26T%20Mobile%20Transfer.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app