2017 Hunting Photo Contest- Winners!

Legacy

There is still time to enter. If you haven't already, make sure to post your pictures! Winners will be announced very soon.

We have 5 big sponsors so there will be 5 categories...

Best Buck picture

Best trailcam picture

Best youth picture

Best all around hunting picture

Best outdoors/landscape picture

Good luck!

653C72CA-3C12-4AC7-971B-12393317DC27.jpegTook this picture in September.    I was hoping this would be a prelude to a successful hunting season figuring if my kid and pregnant wife could get within 55 yards of deer, it might be a good year for me.   And it was!!!

Edited by Tboo

9 minutes ago, yellowjacket said:

WGI_0012 copy.JPG

Cool pic yellow jacket, that’s what I usually get to shoot at, 1 maybe 2 times a year, if I’m lucky, gotta make’em count. I never get the buck grazing along head down. Cool picture. Now in the wood live on the scene, count points:lol:

congrats to you and your daughter!! sure makes ya a proud parent when things of such come together. hope she stays interested in the outdoors, and one day she can shoot a monster buck from her own stand. Nothing gets the blood pumping more like a shot from her direction, and your waiting, waiting, till you hear DAD, I shot one!! I can remember when I took my little nephew and the little shyt shot, and same deal I waited and waited, now I'm getting nervous, so I walk over to where he was, he shot a respectable buck, he was trying to figure out which way to go about gutting it out:lol: He didn't want me to be mad!! MAD I said I'm so excited you shot one, now ill show the ropes of this procedure!! GREAT Pic.and taking a Jr. hunting!!!  PAP