2017 Hunting Photo Contest- Winners!

Legacy

How do you carry a camera and take pictures and hunt or fish  at the same time.   Fishing, Im navigating, Piloting the boat, watching out for danger, trying not to run over the lines as we troll and dont have time to fool around with a camera.

Hunting, I usually cant justify the weight of extra crap in a backpack to carry into the woods other than the rifle, pistol, ammo, food, water and survival gear.  20 pounds of cold weather clothing and boots alone.  Can only do so many things at once.  when you see a deer you dont have time to say Smile, stay right ther while I dig out my camera, take its picture and ten  shoot it.

How do you carry a camera and take pictures and hunt or fish  at the same time.   Fishing, Im navigating, Piloting the boat, watching out for danger, trying not to run over the lines as we troll and dont have time to fool around with a camera.

Hunting, I usually cant justify the weight of extra crap in a backpack to carry into the woods other than the rifle, pistol, ammo, food, water and survival gear.  20 pounds of cold weather clothing and boots alone.  Can only do so many things at once.  when you see a deer you dont have time to say Smile, stay right ther while I dig out my camera, take its picture and ten  shoot it.

It's called a phone . U need to shoot first then do pic... Don't take a pic of it alive... U have it backwards that's all.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, BlueEye said:

Very nice job with this whole thing Rob - it was awesome to watch this over the last couple months!  I hope you do more of them... fishing or hunting.

Thanks Chad!

2017 LOU Photo Contest Winners!!!

Best Buck Picture

=Guppy35

Resized_20171104_105412.thumb.jpeg.2e2c5ae8c2268406a05f8020b27d1e75.jpeg

Best Trailcam Picture

=Reel Time II

MFDC3840.JPG

Best Youth Picture

= Hookedup

IMG_20170929_193212.jpg

Best Hunting Picture

=Nautitroller

IMG_20161101_084450.jpg

Best Outdoors Landscape Picture

=longspurs

IMG_20171028_072542.jpg

Sponsored by...

Image result for lake ontario united   Image result for dead ringer broadheadImage result for blood run tackleImage result for bay rat lures Image result for kishels Image result for dreamweaver lures

A huge thanks to all of our sponsors!!!

DREAMWEAVER LURES KISHELS BAY RAT LURES DEADRINGER BLOOD RUN TACKLE - LAKE ONTARIO UNITED

Winners have been contacted via private message!

Thanks to our sponsors, this is what we are giving away!

IMG_20180112_121407897.jpgIMG_20180107_081752559_TOP.jpg

IMG_20180107_081645812_TOP.jpgIMG_20180107_081547115.jpg

IMG_20180107_081505525.jpg

Nice pics everyone !!! Cool idea on having such a contest as this . Every year thing would be awesome !! I know it's over but, this is the coolest clouds I seen before. Looks like the flag blowing in the breeze. IMG_20180110_105223.jpg

Here is a game camera picture from 2009. Just thought I would share, obviously not an entry for this year’s contest. We have a buck pole at our cabin made out of telephone poles. We could tell that a bear had been chewing and clawing on the pole, quite a ways up. My dad mounted a game camera on one of the poles and got this perfect shot of a good back scratch. MDGC0115.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I got my prize package in the mail yesterday, and just wanted to take the time to thank Rob again for starting yet another great thread!  Can't wait for next year!

Sponsors really stepped it up. Pretty impressive prize packs. You can look for it in 2018!!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1