2017 Hunting Photo Contest- Winners!

Legacy

Not sure if this qualifies for the contest or not, but i thought i would post it either way.  My wife took this picture on McCarthy Rd in Addison, NY a few years ago while she was on a photo shoot with a high school senior.  Sow with 5 cubs.

Capture11.PNG

REDEMPTION!  

Hit a doe with my car yesterday morning on the way to work. UGH.. Hit this one with a rage last night with my Mathews! 19.5 inside 8 pt.. I have a ton of pics of him, and saw him at 90 yds on 10/2. Last night he was destroying a tree in the thick stuff behind me and came out to the field edge and started to walk away but turned towards a doe already out in the field and walked right in to 23 yds. At the shot he wheeled and ran and I heard him crash (Both lungs). I went and got my son Daniel (his first track job) and my Dad. He only went 70 yds. Not a big body, but its nice to get one you are targeting. My son and daughter (twin 6 year olds) were unbelievably excited!! Doesn't get much better. Good Luck to all! ( I also put this in Legacy's thread)

DSC08149.JPG

PA310979.thumb.JPG.360ac0fdf8ab6a3acc1dd5f8808453a4.JPG

Might not qualify since its from 2014 but I have to laugh every time I see it. My fiance came home while I was boiling this skull. She wasn't too happy with me....not sure why.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Funny, was doing the same thing several years ago, when wife came home. She just started eating veni again after she smelled that, lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app