Stones 2017 journal

stoneam2006

• 2 weeks later...

Cool beans Stone, we are gearing up for yotes are they worth anything!! I’m going to get a hide and head mount if a poke a big male?? Yes I wish you all the luck!! It’s freaken brutal out there lately, but perseverance paved the way!! Sitting on the couch bytching about the cold never gets the job done!!

• Like 1

Cool beans Stone, we are gearing up for yotes are they worth anything!! I’m going to get a hide and head mount if a poke a big male?? Yes I wish you all the luck!! It’s freaken brutal out there lately, but perseverance paved the way!! Sitting on the couch bytching about the cold never gets the job done!!
Unfortunately prices still way down altho I have heard a few people saying yotes up a little 25-30. It's been a wierd few days for my line critters are moving like crazy but not interested in the bait seems like may be moving to stay warm. Only a matter of time till they are hungry and looking for easy meal.

Just hoping our snow stays manageable it's alot harder for me to deal with transporting the sled daily with how quick it gets dark after work.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...