Stones 2017 journal

stoneam2006

My kid shot this one last year. Unfortunately the .204 round blew such a big hole out the back of his neck we couldn’t get it mounted. Thing was a pig. Keep em coming!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
Damn....unfortunate last year I caught 2 grays so hope I pass that mark lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Pretty cool thread you got going Stone, you really are an inspiration to those following, I remember all the questions you asked when you hopped on board with LOU. Now look at ya, beautiful boat, trapping, your like the new generation Daniel Boon. Great stuff man.:yes: :yes:

Pretty cool thread you got going Stone, you really are an inspiration to those following, I remember all the questions you asked when you hopped on board with LOU. Now look at ya, beautiful boat, trapping, your like the new generation Daniel Boon. Great stuff man.:yes: :yes:

Thanks pap....as addicted to my phone as I am I try to live outdoors it's good for the mind

Edit....im actually sitting in a tree as I type this lol....checked traps this am nothing gonna wait a till Monday to touch up the sets as this rain is going to make its pita

• 2 weeks later...

Well hasn't been much to report for me. Been sitting the hr get after work no deer traps are pulled for another week or so. Went to the adks this weekend for a hunt sat nothi g there either. Stopped at altmar on the way home first time there lots of people no fish for us lol.20171111_084926_027.jpg20171111_063638.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well as my season has gone this year what a better way to wrap it up than with a clean miss on a 6 pt today at 330 after I left work 125 yards out.....skunked

Here's hoping my trapping season goes better. Long line will be in ground Thursday next week....

Put another muddy coon in the freezer today no pic as he doesn't look nice right now he will be in end of year pic

What do you do with your coons cause i know as a raw pelt they arent worth very much?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What do you do with your coons cause i know as a raw pelt they arent worth very much?

Skin flesh and sell... I actually found a guy who pays decent for them. He owns and operates a coon dog club down south and uses them to train his pups. Still d9bt target them tho

Skin flesh and sell... I actually found a guy who pays decent for them. He owns and operates a coon dog club down south and uses them to train his pups. Still d9bt target them tho

Sweet that you found a decent price for them though. Ive been holding on to mine till i get enough to make a blanket or something like that. Good luck with the rest of your season bud!

Sweet that you found a decent price for them though. Ive been holding on to mine till i get enough to make a blanket or something like that. Good luck with the rest of your season bud!

I'll reach out to the guy and see if he wants to buy yours if you'd like....they just need put up and shipped he cover shipping and pays paypal