Speaking of GPS Trails feature....

Does anyone else find that when retracing your trails that you hook up only going in the "original " direction?

We usually make a turn and trace the trail in reverse and find that "usually" we don't hook up until we turn around and retrace the trail in the original direction.

Clarke

Clarke,

I have seen the fish do the same thing,but I have also had the fish just as active also. You really have to watch the down speed in most cases,ahich I am sure you know.

Rich

yes thats why ya always do circles up current and come back unless your in jacks(10)lbs nice school of steelies they usually ant to fussy. usually ill make first pass back through if there fussy then i go into circle pattern thats when the boats with radar show up :?

No doubt about it Clark!! All the "experts" that say direction is one of the biggest factors apparently know what they are talking about. I'd say you hook up with a stray fish, usually a skipper, or two going back through but the bigger fish are apparently all looking the same direction :shock:

DAN

The speed was right going in the one direction. The swing back , lure action, with the currents , all helped to trigger the strike. We always circle back not turn back.