swim platform Kicker Mount

Inthebox30lbs

38 minutes ago, Hawkeye50 said:

I second the Adventure Marine bracket I would also advise purchasing backer plate,very stable unit.I also installed a stainless swim platform bracket directly below the kicker mount,possibly overkill,but had no problems.

X3 on the Adventure Marine bracket, I did something a little differant. They give you all the dimensions, so I cut it out of cardboard and marked it out on 1/4" high grade aluminum cut it out and welded it together. Then I bolted a peice of pressure treated 2X6 to the inside for the tighting bolts have something to bite into. Then I painted it black, I have $50.00 into the plate if that. I also added a third bracket on the kicker side. My old 2stroke weighed 78#'s and my new kicker to me, it's a 2007 Mercury 15hp 4 stroke, only used 3 times and it shows, like brand new. That motor weighs 113 so a big difference that's why I added a extra bracket. It has worked flawlessly. !!! Best of luck to all. PAP

X3 on the Adventure Marine bracket, I did something a little differant. They give you all the dimensions, so I cut it out of cardboard and marked it out on 1/4" high grade aluminum cut it out and welded it together. Then I bolted a peice of pressure treated 2X6 to the inside for the tighting bolts have something to bite into. Then I painted it black, I have $50.00 into the plate if that. I also added a third bracket on the kicker side. My old 2stroke weighed 78#'s and my new kicker to me, it's a 2007 Mercury 15hp 4 stroke, only used 3 times and it shows, like brand new. That motor weighs 113 so a big difference that's why I added a extra bracket. It has worked flawlessly. !!! Best of luck to all. PAP

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Lake Ontario United mobile app