Cayuga 10-3

Cayuga 10-3

I have not posted anything in awhile . We launched at treman around 8am . Ran out to the drop off . Had a good screen so we set up. Did some east and west with no action so we went up the east side of the lake. Had a good screen lots of bait up in the 50 to 60 ft range. Trolled past Meyers.  No fleas,very little seaweed. and two very small lakers to show for our efforts. I was thinking of fishing the S end for the LOU derby but it looks like I will be joining the pack at Deans cove. Fish were there on the s end but I could not make them bite. I ran spoons, stickbaits ,flies, paddles , peanuts ,spin n glows and cowbells of all colors.

Also they are still charging to launch. And if someone parks a car in the marina parking lot thats 7 dollars also......

my buddy and i have been fishing from deans and its the same up north. ton of bait and fish on bait . we have caught fish ( lots of small fish) . i been saying to my buddy we need to go south LOL . was talking to another LOU member and he is saying the lake sound like its in transition state .