Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Waneta lake Muskie hunt.

On a quest to get a muskie this year. Thought I'd post here as a bit of an online journal.   Made it out today from about 8:30am to noon. Fished boy scout camp north to no avail. Third time out this year and not even a follow, throwing bucktails, spinnerbaits, and cranks. Maybe pick up a few glide baits of some sort? Mid to upper 60's for surface temp.   Hmm... off to ponder.   Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Headed to Owasco lake labor day weekend with the family!

We will be staying on the north west end. Just looking for some insight where to take the boat to keep the kids busy and may e make a meal. I've never been here any help is appreciated. Tight lines   Sent from my SM-G965U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Fair Haven weekend

When out first thing in the morning start from 100fow find them in 350fow     Sent from my SM-J700P using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Yankee's weekend at the Oak July 13/14

Saturday: Morning trip started off super slow for these guys from Albany, NY. When we did get bit they weren't hooking up well. We got on them between 200-300' with wire divers out 225' pulling Familiar Bite meat. That picture died and we found them again in 325-375'. Out there 275' divers pulling FB meat was the ticket. Had a couple bites on the A-Tom-Mik Mfg. 400' copper. One took a Wonderbread Smartfish pulling a Glow Blue Hammer, and the other took a Green glow SmartFish pulling a Green

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Weekend forecast may be a blessing

With rain and high winds in the forecast combined with the high water and closed launches on the lake and River the spawning bass may get a break from angling pressure. With the early opener spawning bass should have been vulnerable this year. High water and less pressure due to weather conditions may lead to a good spawn this year as fish will be able to move into shallow spawning areas. Less hope conditions lead to favorable spawning even with the early opener.     Sent from my iPhone using

in Bass Fishing