Guideseries GS30LC

Penn (unknown model)

All reels $25.00 each located by central square or I can meet upIMG_0132.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

52 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Damn

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

No wonder he's getting out of the salmon buisness, Sour Puss:lol:

It isn't hard to ship drop off ups store they will do it all for you and you charge buyer, easy or you can have a garage sale. And you won't have to use this technology . Why put it on the web, the web is not a local thing, you could try the penny saver,  there local..WHO GOING TO CENTRAL SQUARE $25 must be a need for some drugs , or stolen don't want to give up location , BEWARE

Edited by thork9

Drugs or stolen??? I’m a retired police officer you idiot...keep your ignorant comments to yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
Well it is kinda wierd to post online and not be willing to ship especially on such small items that would cost next to nothing to ship

Wow after not checking this today I come on to find comments from a bunch of cry babies because I told one guy I wasn’t shipping for free and he could pick them up. I’ve bought and sold alotta stuff on here and would expect a little more from you guys.

Who did you tell you wpuldnt ship for free I asked if you would if I covered all coat

If it’s of anyone’s business I’m moving to n Carolina and getting rid of the trophy and all of my salmon equipment. It’s hard enough parting with my equipment I don’t care for the ignorant comments so pull your panties up and stop acting like little boys

Well I wish you luck on your move and can imagine it is hard to part with I would have loved to put some to use on my boat but a 6 or 7 hr trip wasn't an option and I absolutly never asked for anything to be free. I expect to cover my shipping charges but it's all over now. Good luck with your sale and your new adventure.

And thank you for your service as a LEO

44 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Well I wish you luck on your move and can imagine it is hard to part with I would have loved to put some to use on my boat but a 6 or 7 hr trip wasn't an option and I absolutly never asked for anything to be free. I expect to cover my shipping charges but it's all over now. Good luck with your sale and your new adventure.

And thank you for your service as a LEO

X2, I don't really care what your profession is/was!! It would be all gone by now:lol: have a safe trip. I'm out!!!

WhiteDevil's a good guy. Cheap prices for these reels.  If you factor in your time to pack things up, drive to the post office and back.  Its just more work than its worth sometimes.  Then you got paypal and if it's not paid as 'friends and family' more $ out of your pocket...

13 hours ago, Whitedevilfishing said:

Drugs or stolen??? I’m a retired police officer you idiot...keep your ignorant comments to yourself

You should know better!

On 10/8/2017 at 7:37 PM, Whitedevilfishing said:

LOL !!! Can't help it. That was funny right there.

Edited by spoonfed-1