Sold / Closed 1986 27' TIARA HARD TOP **PICS ADDED

joe g

1986 27' TIARA  FOR SALE

TWIN CRUSADER 350 ENGINES APPROX 1500HRS

HARD TOP WITH DROP CURTAINS AND FULL ENCLOSURE. HARD TO FIND ON THESE MODELS.

10 FOOT BEAM.   7500 LBS DRY WEIGHT.

FULLY EQIPED TO FISH WITH 4 CANNON HS DOWNRIGGERS,  CANNON DUAL AXIS AND CISCO TREE ROD HOLDERS, LOWRANCE HDS8, SUB TROLL, BIG JON PLANER REELS, LOWRANCE RADAR.

CUSTOM ROD AND TACKLE STORAGE. ROOM FOR ALMOST 30 RODS TO BE STORED OVERHEAD.

ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND ROPES INCLUDED.

RECENT UPGRADES WITHIN LAST 2 SEASONS INCLUDE:  TOP OF LINE RAYMARINE AUTOPILOT AND BOTTOM SAND BLASTED AND BARRIER COATED  LAST SEASON.  THIS SEASONS ADDITIONS INCLUDE NEW CUTLASS BEARINGS AND PROPS TUNED BOTH SIDES, TRANSMISSIONS OVERHAULED AND NEW HEAT EXCHANGERS, IMPELLERS, WASH DOWN AND BILGE PUMP, LED SPREADER AND UNDER HARD TOP LIGHTS. TWO HI SPPED FANS UNDER HARD TOP FOR CIRCULATION AND HELPS KEEP BUGS OUT OF AREA. FULL DETAIL INCLUDING WET SAND AND WAX, NEW COAMING BOALSTERS, NEW AIRMAR TRANSDUCER.

OIL AND FILTERS CHANGED APPROX EVERY 75 HRS WITH 15W 40 OIL AND LUCAS OIL TREATMENT.

INDOOR HEATED STORAGE IN OFFSEASON.

BOAT IS MAINTAINED WITH OPEN CHECKBOOK POLICY AND NOTHING HAS BEEN NEGLECTED.

APPROX $75/DAY GAS USAGE MAKES IT ONE OF THE MOST AFFORDABLE BOATS THAT CAN FISH WITH THE 30 PLUS FOOT BOATS. HAVE SUCCESFULLY FISHED 6 FOOT WAVES WITH AUTO PILOT TRACKING PROPERLY.   HAVE NEVER NEEDED TROLLING BAGS, EVEN THO THEY ARE INCLUDED.

TURN KEY OPPORTUNITY. PREVIOUS OWNER PUT AS MUCH CARE INTO HER AS I HAVE.

LOCATED IN WILSON, NY.  GOING UP TONIGHT TO TAKE PICS.

JOE 716-998-2296

30 minutes ago, joe g said:

have you tried credit unions?

No. It's been a long time since I needed a loan for a boat. Most banks (don't know about credit unions) won't make loans for boats older than about 15 years. Might be some exceptions. Too bad cause there are some nice older boats that are well taken care of out there. Not a lot, but there are some.

Edited by MikeyP

There might be some specialty finance companies that provide better terms as well. Its hard for institutions to put money out for 20+ y/o collateral. Though im sure there are some lenders that are a bit more aggressive and policy exceptions can also be made on occasion. Credit policy is just that.... a policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

11 hours ago, times two said:

I tried to buy this boat twice in the past.  Very neat and clean.   As a fellow 27 Open owner, they

are great fishing boats!

thanks john.  looking forward to getting you out on the new boat next spring!

• 2 weeks later...