for sale : usa 2007 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab Lifted with Plow

2007 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab Lifted with Plow

2007 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab. Original owner. Galaxy black, black leather interior, 107k miles, Offroad package, Big tow package, Rancho 4.5" suspension lift, 2 sets of like new wheels and tires, Airaid cold air intake, Uprev tuning, JBA long tube headers with Cajun exhaust components and JBA muffler, 6 disc Rockford Fosgate cd changer with aux input, rear DVD, cruise control, power heated seats, power windows, remote start, keyless entry, dual zone climate control, Extang solid fold tonneau cover, vent visors, Husky Liner front and rear floor mats, 3 year old Meyer Super-V LD snow plow. Runs like a top, just inspected, excellent condition, well taken care of. All service records available. Many new, recent parts. Title in hand. Can take and text or email pics of whatever you want to see. $19,000 b/o cash or certified bank check. Located in Laconia NH. Truck will be available for pickup as soon as my new one arrives.

20140826_141650_zpsm3y3gbp4.jpg

20140826_141709_zpsakkck8lp.jpg

20150208_150538_zpsjf4dmgps.jpg

9200 lbs max trailer weight.

920 lbs max tongue load

14850 max gross combined weight truck/trailer

i pull my crestliner eagle 2450 which weighs 3400 lbs dry with no problem. it holds 100 gallons of gas plus all my tackle and gear. i don't know what the total weight is, but the truck handles it with ease. 

Edited by dt5150

the 5.6 liter motor in these trucks is fantastic. and mine has headers, custom exhaust, and a tune.. :yes:

Nissan trucks are probably the best truck on the road now. And I was a lifelong gmc guy. In fact I still own a 3500hd dump truck. Good luck with the sale, it will make someone very happy.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The diesel nissan is awesome! I had a an 03 pathfinder that We put 150k on. It towed very well for a v6 and was extremely capable Off road. I was heart broken when the transmission began to fail at 145k and completely failed at 150k. I believe the failure was in part my fault. I had a trans fluid flush not change later in its life. Know better now[emoji20]. That suv had the heart of a truck. Nissan engineers excellent equipment. My only complaint would have been gas milage. Otherwise 10 years of very reliable service and relatively low cost of ownership. I Would buy another nissan and even a higher milage rig with good service records. [emoji1303][emoji1303]Good luck with ur sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...