Dark water report 10/15.

LoL guys. 

Started out in the dark about two miles south of Dean's trolled to kidders in 50-120 fow running all the usual stuff but could only manage small browns bows and LL we did have something nice on a 40' rigger over 80' with a black and purple spoon but it came off the 3 laker's we did get was from pulling copper in 80'

What did you guys have for water temps north of deans cove?

66 degrees.
Two of our Lakers had huge sculpin or gobies in them, 6" and chunky, fairly digested.. pink n purple blueish ladder back, hammered custom FLT spoon took both our silvers 45 and 55' down on rigger, 4.5 lb male salmon and 4 lb rainbow. Deep rigger 115' took suspended Lakers hot paddle, sd was a Seneca special n UV wild child.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I knew we should have just thrown a grappling hook on the back of your boat and following you instead of wasting all that time running south John:lol:

I knew we should have just thrown a grappling hook on the back of your boat and following you instead of wasting all that time running south John[emoji38]

Lol! I prefished South of Sheldrake with only a few small fish earlier in the week. That area we were in always seems to produce. Fishing should get better here for a few weeks. We may get out again soon for a fun trip!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app