Sold / Closed 1987 16' sportcraft cc

tomsteelie

1987 16' sportcraft cc

1987 16' Sportcraft center console. Fiberglass. Solid little fishing boat. Trailerwith 2 extra tires with rims. Pole holders. Older fish finder. Bilge and lights work have all paperwork. 80's 2 stroke 90 hp Evinrude, Johnson st serviced at Laings outboards. New trim pump, replaced a coil. Compression good. Impeller great. New transom motor bracket. Brand new Minn Kota 112 lb. thrust Terrova I Pilot with remote control and foot control. 3 brand new batteries brand new cabelas 3 bank charger. Minn kota removal plate. These were over 2 grand by themselves. I used the boat to fish a few times this year. Getting new boat in spring. 2,800.

IMG_6708.JPG

IMG_6713.JPG

IMG_6714.JPG

IMG_6715.JPG

IMG_6718.JPG

IMG_6721.JPG

IMG_6724.JPG

IMG_6726.JPG

IMG_6730.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

That is an  mind boggling deal!!!... If you really need to sell now instead of spring , I must tell you its just the wrong time of year.. You are giving that boat away.. Your motor alone is worth close to $1600.. I recommend  joining and advertising on these sites..

http://www.njfishing.com/forums/

http://www.noreast.com/

these 2 sites  are more salt water sites, where  center console boats are used in the bays and tidal rivers  from march through dec for stripers, flounder, blackfish etc... Your Sportcraft is a very fine boat, but the center consoles are vastly under appreciated here in NY state... Selling any CC is a hard sell around here as most guys simply don't like the design for lakes.. I sure do though, but I just bought a 17, otherwise i would have grabbed yours in an instant.. Try listing it on a salt water site.. MENTION strongly  that its been a fresh water only boat!.. Many motors down there are corroded from years  of salt water use, and a clean motor free of salt wear and tear is a great selling point.. Believe me, guys will make the drive to grab a boat like yours at that price... Let me see if its ok to drive  some traffic to your post fro the NJ site... bob

I have it posted on a NJ salt water site, and will direct any  inquiries to your post, but remember, its almost impossible to sell a boat of any type at this time of year.. If it doesn't sell soon, wrap it up, and try again in april and it will go fast, if not  on this site then for sure  on a downstate site.. bob

• 3 weeks later...