Lake Superior Laker

Smoke-N-Finn

Man that is a tank!! Beautifully done!!, this coming week of in the mid 60's to maybe 70* temps sure has the mind in fishing gear!! As we see here!! LOL! Thanks for the pic. So jealous, but envy you folks that live by or near the Great Lakes. May I ask what the weapon of choice was?? Congrats to you Smoke-N-Finn.

Thanks to you his site and Gambler, tied up some double spin glows last year in multiple patterns. One of those in glow / green, behind 8" Mt. Dew/ white Spin Dr. Has been just on fire for me. Same rod has been responsible for over 20 fish last few trips. Best part about Superior is the vastness, saw two boats, only one was fishing. Think we had 7 Lakers , a Splake, and a small king, yesterday. 10 Lakers last trip. The scenery is second to none!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awesome fish, congrats! Funny how the colors lock in for those lakers. Depending on the day, I usually catch most of the lakers on one set-up too. Green was really hot this year, and the Gambler rigs work, even when no one else is catching fish. I’m fishing out of Detour on Huron. I haven’t tried Superior yet. We average between 6 and 12 pounders, but nothing like what Superior has to offer!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

8 hours ago, Smoke-N-Finn said:

Thanks to you his site and Gambler, tied up some double spin glows last year in multiple patterns. One of those in glow / green, behind 8" Mt. Dew/ white Spin Dr. Has been just on fire for me. Same rod has been responsible for over 20 fish last few trips. Best part about Superior is the vastness, saw two boats, only one was fishing. Think we had 7 Lakers , a Splake, and a small king, yesterday. 10 Lakers last trip. The scenery is second to none!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

:yes:

• 1 month later...