Sold / Closed Rod tree holders and net holder.

I have for sale a pair of Rod tree holders and a net holder. These are made out of steel light gauge. I have used these for the past two years as starter trees. They work great I made them myself. If you have any questions feel free to text me 716-807-5535. I live in the Wilson New York Olcott Niagara bar area. I really wish not to ship these. I have no idea what it would even cost to ship. I would like $100 for everything.20171019_122430.jpg20171019_122406.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

These are still available. Guys my apology I will not ship these due to the fact I don't even have a box for the size that I need. I work a lot I don't have time to run to the post office it closes before I get out of work. I would much rather have someone pick them up. For $75 it's a lot of work.

These are still available. Guys my apology I will not ship these due to the fact I don't even have a box for the size that I need. I work a lot I don't have time to run to the post office it closes before I get out of work. I would much rather have someone pick them up. For $75 it's a lot of work.

I would take them for $75 and pick it up from your area. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app