Salmon School - 2018

Salmon School - 2018

Ya might want to add this seminar to your calendars guys! I'm proud to be a speaker this year, but you also have two really really great fisherman (Greg Amiel and Jason Coslow) who will be accompanying me at this seminar. I'd like to thank LOTSA for the opportunity, and if you're interested in attending their website is where you can sign up.

If you are attending please send us questions you'd like us to talk about.

21616109_10155969831895166_1199956186290358003_n.thumb.jpg.cfa01d116a08bc2e06dad1842a670270.jpg

Edited by Yankee Troller

Folks,

I have worked at the sign in table for this school the last three years and we have always had to turn people away because they tried to get in at the last minute.  Sign up early because it will fill up.  Whether you are a newbie or someone with twenty years experience, you will still learn something from this school.  By signing up, you automatically become a member of LOTSA, you receive a goodie bag of lures and tackle, a very nice lunch and free admission to the expo for only $85.00.  It's a great way to break up the winter, run into old friends and meet new ones.  So go ahead, treat yourself and sign up.

• 1 month later...

Can someone please post a link that will let me sign up for the salmon school. Please??? I can’t get there from the main page on my iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, john pyle said:

question on salmon school last year got email confirmation as aticket to get in this year nothing signed up nov 11 and im on the list

John,

If you go to the LOTSA website you will see your name on the list for the Salmon School.  They are not sending out emails this year.  Everyone will be checked off at the sign in table before the class starts.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to say Thank you to Jason, Richard and Greg(via skype)
I learned a lot and appreciate what each one of you had and were willing to teach us. This was my first salmon school and definitely going to sign up next year for sure.
Learned alot about what I've been doing wrong. Can't wait for spring!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 1 month later...