Public Boat Launch In Clayton, NY?

There are 3 places that I know of in Clayton.

Clayton Marina
Pier 65
Northern Marina

I think Pier 65 is the one they are taking about. But I think that the one at Northern Marina is the best one. It is a nice launch and it's free. The only thing is they just ask that u stay out of the way of the workers. If u Google them they are all near Round Island

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

21 minutes ago, prayingmantis said:

There are 3 places that I know of in Clayton.

Clayton Marina
Pier 65
Northern Marina

I think Pier 65 is the one they are taking about. But I think that the one at Northern Marina is the best one. It is a nice launch and it's free. The only thing is they just ask that u stay out of the way of the workers. If u Google them they are all near Round Island

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the info!

I have always launched at French Creek Marina. He charges $5.00 be aware that the bridge is low don't know the actual clearance. But t tops are out the public launch in Clayton is free. There is no parking. You have to find a place to park on a side street and walk back to the dock. Sometimes several blocks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

16 minutes ago, chinook35 said:

I have always launched at French Creek Marina. He charges $5.00 be aware that the bridge is low don't know the actual clearance. But t tops are out the public launch in Clayton is free. There is no parking. You have to find a place to park on a side street and walk back to the dock. Sometimes several blocks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I saw some boat ramps on Google maps with NO parking, so I assumed those boat ramps belonged to a marina. One of them is probably the free public launch.

The only reason I need a boat launch around Clayton today (Saturday) is to offer someone from Rochester a test drive in my Bayliner that I am selling. I hate for him to drive all the way to Clayton to look at my boat and not test drive it.

Thanks for the info!