When your times up

Sorry to hear of your loss Pap. I lost my father-in-law last January and we still think of him everyday and miss him dearly. He suffered a long painful passing and it has taken a heavy toll on our family. Look for strength in all your loved ones. I really don't think you ever get over losing someone this special but march on knowing that is what he would want and would be proud to see you do so. 

On 11/8/2017 at 10:43 AM, saygrace said:

Sorry to hear of your loss Pap. I lost my father-in-law last January and we still think of him everyday and miss him dearly. He suffered a long painful passing and it has taken a heavy toll on our family. Look for strength in all your loved ones. I really don't think you ever get over losing someone this special but march on knowing that is what he would want and would be proud to see you do so. 

Thanks you very nice and name appropriate!!!!

Yesterday was the funeral for my father in law we had the viewing from 11:am-3:pm, being in the tri axel business  for 45 years, a member of 2 rod & gun clubes and Berks county tractor pullers association, and the West End Fair assoc. My wife and I were very pleased with the amount of people who attended the viewing, which isn't easy for a lot of people, the funeral director good friends of the family said at least 300+ came, and we had a luncheon afterwards which was actually the dinner hour. We planned on 150 people, attending the dinner when I said I would go up to 175 and we were so glad we did. There wasn't that much leftovers, mostly it contained of desserts. I just wanted to say thanks to all that responded and even those who held my family close to their hearts, and in their thoughts and prayers. Thank you all!!! Mike aka PAP. and family. 

Sorry for your loss Pap, lost my Dad almost 5 yrs ago. Isn't a fishing trip I go on he isn't there, cause I know if he was here he would have been on 90% of them. Impossible to replace, be thankful you had him for as long as you did. Condolences to you and the Family.

PS Dad would always say "Here today gone tomorrow", and if I remember right those were his last words he spoke to me. After I bicxed at him for going to work two days after he had a stent in heart placed!! Darn guy was right again, words to live by.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

5 hours ago, bondouley said:

thoughts and prayers for your family Pap   

Thanks guys, really means a lot to me. He was a great man and this year he was going to slow down with the tractor pulling and spend some time on the water, with me. We went over to his house first time since all this mayhem started and on his stand by his chair was a PA. Lifetime fishing license, with one of my old NY books of reg. So I Truly believe he ment it. But obviously that's not going to happen but it's a big push to get the OL' 1 WORM ready for spring browns.