Sold / Closed combo arch rocket launcher,tree rod holder,net holder, planer bd reel holder to fit 11'beam

combo arch rocket launcher,tree rod holder,net holder, planer bd reel holder to fit 11'beam

I have a 298 Predator Penn Yan with canvas  top  Would like to add the rocket launcher right behind the top If anyone has one laying around and dont  need or use I am interested.I figured i would look around for a used before having one made.  Call me at 570-359-7699 If you have one or know of any  sitting around, Thanks Ted.   PS especially interested in great lakes planer co.set ups.

Edited by ted

On 11/4/2017 at 8:30 AM, ted said:

combo rocket launcher,tree rod holder,net holder, planer bd reel holder to fit 11'beam

I have a 298 Predator Penn Yan with canvas  top  Would like to add the rocket launcher right behind the top If anyone has one laying around and dont  need or use I am interested.I figured i would look around for a used before having one made.  Call me at 570-359-7699 If you have one or know of any  sitting around, Thanks Ted.   PS especially interested in great lakes planer co.set ups.