Which Auto Pilot To Get?

Todd in NY

Tyee, You saw the Lowrance cable driven AP that would fit my 115 merc on the Hodges web site? I just looked and did not see it. They are closed today, or I would call.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

1 hour ago, superhawk18 said:

Tyee, You saw the Lowrance cable driven AP that would fit my 115 merc on the Hodges web site? I just looked and did not see it. They are closed today, or I would call.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

This one is for the cable steer without a hydraulic pump.

https://www.hodgesmarine.com/Lowrance-Outboard-Pilot-Cable-Steer-Pack-p/low000-11749-001.htm

My outboard pilot is up and running! I'll have to test it on the water next spring, but the installation, bleeding, and commissioning went well. The biggest hiccup I had was having to get additional wiring up to my hardtop compartment for the HDS 9 and soon to be radar. Found some good splice solutions for the ethernet and NMEA cables in the process. Everything was really plug and play as advertised for me other than my wiring complications.

Me to, wouldn’t pizza me off one bit if someone told me tomorrow it was April 14th. Don’t like the 15th of April but that’s the date I had to give the government 33.3%of my hard earned money:bandit:  :envy: