ColdWater Tackle burn

Zinger11

A few months ago I was reading a post from people who had gotten ripped off from Coldwater tackle and I didn't pay much attention because I have never had a problem. Well I ordered a bunch of spoons and flashers .I received the spoons but no flashers even though the packing slip said they had sent them after going around and around with them for the last month I guess I'm out 45 bucks. Lesson learned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wow that blows, I would have never thought that,,what do ya say to that sucks. Pretty bold move on their part. Not a positive one either hey cold water here's what think of your stunt:mooning::no: 

Yes that's too bad. I guess they could think someone was trying to scam them but all they would have to do is send more for the $45 it cost them but instead they'll loose customers, not very good business to me. I've said before there are plenty good mail order houses and I try to buy local but if not FishUSA gets my business. Never had a problem and they're quick. 

I also like to use fish USA but sometimes they just don't have the patterns I'm looking for. If I was smart I would have taken a picture of the package that the ten spoons came in because there was no way it was big enough to fit any flashers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Lake Ontario United mobile app