Sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald

I remember the day like it was yesterday. We had the same weather at our house, about 1.5 hours from Whitefish Point. November gales. Thanks for posting. Always good to remember the lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Excellent video with a very appropriate song to follow. This a a great reminder to those guys that think they are invincible with a big and powerful boat, Mother Nature can be ruthless while under her clench. Never under estimate her power!!

It's a wicked lake at times, guy I worked with got swept off Rocks in Marquette during last big, storm couple weeks ago. Still haven't found him or the gal he was with. Almost 29' wave recorded that day. Be lucky if they ever do find them. RIP but no picture is worth that risk.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

RIP Bob Anderson, The mighty Lake Superior finally gave him up, after nearly a month , took him and a friend out with one big swoop. Worked with Bob some time ago, he should have known better, but the lure of big waves brought him out with his camera. At least now, the family can put him to rest. Be careful out there, those lakes can be the end of any of us, not using our noodles.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app