steeliesteve

for sale : usa
atlas mike spawnee egg sac machine

32 posts in this topic

atlas mike spawnee egg sac machine

i have a brand new atlas mike spawnee egg sac tying machine for 200.00 5a05b74eee467_atlasspawneemachine.thumb.jpg.0c4fafb2ebdef9f92308dbffc2de031c.jpg5a05b74eee467_atlasspawneemachine.thumb.jpg.0c4fafb2ebdef9f92308dbffc2de031c.jpgi will ship anywhere i also accept paypal

atlas spawnee machine.jpg2.jpg

Just now, fishmaster13184 said:

I thought those things used to be like $20?

THEY ARE IF YOU COULD FIND ONE THEY QUIT MAKING THEM NOBODY HAS THEM ANYWHERE THANKS

I have one for sale, pre-assembled and mounted to a 2x4. Crusty egg goop included. I'm looking for $400, but I'll take $350.

15 hours ago, fishmaster13184 said:

I thought those things used to be like $20?

You're right. Just saw one in a specialty store for 20 bucks. They had a couple of them. I never gave it a second thought? I think I'll go back to get it even though I won't use it.

6 hours ago, MikeyP said:

You're right. Just saw one in a specialty store for 20 bucks. They had a couple of them. I never gave it a second thought? I think I'll go back to get it even though I won't use it.

how many do they have and whats the name of the store and where is the store located  i will buy one thanks

Edited by steeliesteve

I have one for sale, pre-assembled and mounted to a 2x4. Crusty egg goop included. I'm looking for $400, but I'll take $350.

LOL! This is kinda like sutton trolling spoons

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

11 hours ago, yank my line said:

I just bought one yesterday for $15.99! That's the third one I have seen in two weeks.

what bait store did you get them at i bought the last ones at baybridge and davenports b&e didn't have any

Do you think I would tell you. Then you would try to sell them for 10 times what you paid. I'll just let some real fishermen buy them to use not somebody out to rip people off!

1 hour ago, yank my line said:

Do you think I would tell you. Then you would try to sell them for 10 times what you paid. I'll just let some real fishermen buy them to use not somebody out to rip people off!

thats because you didn't buy any there is none in wayne county i do use mine i'm selling the other ones i bought if you don't like the price don't buy it's simple somebody else will

I didn't say I bought one in Wayne county. Good luck selling them. In July you were asking $75!

I didn't say I bought one in Wayne county. Good luck selling them. In July you were asking $75!

yes i sold them these are the new ones i just got you can't find them and if they want one bad enough they will pay

He has one on eBay for $210, so $200 is a deal!... hehehe!! 200 for a piece of junk that doesn't even work.what a joke!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

He has one on eBay for $210, so $200 is a deal!... hehehe!! 200 for a piece of junk that doesn't even work.what a joke!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I was just about to post the same thing about his eBay listing.LOL

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Netcraft sells one different version same principle with thread and netting for around 13.00 may even work better .

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Wow- quite a markup on that.  Good thing you’re not the guy who controls drinking water pricing after devestating hurricanes. 

11 hours ago, fishshack said:

Wow- quite a markup on that.  Good thing you’re not the guy who controls drinking water pricing after devestating hurricanes. 

i know you would walk around with your tongue out looking for water