Bald Eagle Tournament Series 2018 Dates

A 5 part series including the ports of Bald Eagle Creek, Oak Orchard, and Sandy Creek!

Dates: June 16 July 7 July 14 August 11 and the final tournament/ banquet/ awards on Aug 25

INDIVIDUAL TOURNAMENTS

$100 per boat each date *July 7 will be a special BETS @ BAC (Boaters Against Cancer) $120 per boat and $20 will be donated to BAC.

3 fish box (1 lake trout). Point structure for each individual tournament will include 10 points per fish and 1 point per pound.

100% payout to the top 25% of teams in each tournament

Weigh in is at Bald Eagle Marina. You must be in line by 3:00PM

OVERALL CHAMPIONSHIP

There is an additional 1 time $50 entry per boat for the overall championship series if you chose to enter. You do not need to be in the overall to fish the individual events.

The pot and payouts will be determined after the July 14th entry deadline. Right now we have $1400 in the pot before anyone has even entered! This pot will continue to grow as we have overall entries.

**overall entries must be paid by July 14th to be eligible. You cannot use points for the overall standings until you are paid in** The entire pool will be paid to the top 20% overall Boats of the series. The point structure for the championship will be by placement per tournament, not weight. The point total of your best 3 placements out of the 5 tournaments will determine the winner. In the event of a points tie, total weight of your top 3 finishes will determine the winner.

Points structure for the overall:

1st- 25

2nd- 20

3rd- 16

4th- 13

5th- 10

6th- 8

7th- 5

8th- 4

9th- 2

10th- 1

Check out the Facebook page for event info and rules (I will update this soon)

A huge reason why we have $1400 in the overall championship pot before we start is due to our great sponsors!

The 2018 Bald Eagle Tournament Series is sponsored by:

Bald Eagle Marina

Torpedo Divers

Kishel's Quality Animal Scents and Lures Inc

ETIC USA

Minion trolling flies

Ito Flies

Five Sons Winery & RG Brewery 

Contact Bald Eagle Marina or myself for more info!

Susan 585 659 8603

Nick 585 746 8307

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leg 1 is tomorrow! Looks like we will have great weather.

I will be at the Black North this evening around 6PM if anyone out at the Oak would like to enter. Deadline for entry is 530 AM tomorrow, you must meet Nick 585 7468307 at bald Eagle Marina by 530am with cash if you plan on getting in tomorrow morning. Please call me with a head's up if this is your plan.

Bald Eagle Marina will also be taking entries until 5 PM this evening.

We have 16 boats so far in leg 1 and 15 boats in the overall as of right now.

I will post updates on boats entered and payouts tonight when we get final numbers for leg 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Day 1 is in the books and the results are below. Thanks to everyone who entered! Steve Smith took the Minion big fish meat rig with a 24.40lb king.

Congrats to the winners, next two events are back to back, July 7 and 14.

As always a big thanks to our sponsors
Ito Flies
ETIC USA
Torpedo Divers
Five Sons Winery & RG Brewery
Minion Fly Company

BETS event 1 2018 daily.png

BETS Overall after Event 1.png

• 3 weeks later...

If you still want to get in for tomorrow or the overall here are your options-

1- keep in mind there's a tournament NEXT Saturday the 14th. Please get in that one as well this week if you plan on fishing it as to keep everyone from running around again next Friday.

2- I will be at Lugias in gates at 330 today.

3- you can sign up at the gas shack at Bald Eagle Marina today until 6pm

4- I will be at the Black North around 630PM

5- you can meet me at my boat at Bald Eagle in the morning (rigged) PRIOR to 5AM. That is your last chance to get in.

Thanks and call me with any questions or concerns
Nick 5857468307

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Final results from Saturday. Great job To Team Fish Stix for taking first and the Minion big fish prize. Lots of big boxes this past weekend, nice job to all of the winners!

As an addition I would like to thank all of the teams for entering. We raised $400 to support Boaters Against Cancer! We will be handing the generous donation to them at the end of year party Aug 25th.

Overall standings are below where the duo of pull the hook/ scottsman II have taken the lead! 3 more events left, there's still time to make some moves!

Overall championship payouts will be finalized on Friday. As of right now we have top 3 being paid out. If we get to 19 boats in the overall that will go up to 4 (at 17 boats currently).

Thanks everyone, next event is Saturday July 14th! As always stop into the marina or give Nick a call if you want to get in!

There is going to be an event going on Saturday starting at 2PM which will have food and drinks for purchase.

Thanks again to the continued support from our anglers and Sponsors:

Torpedo Divers
Ito Flies
ETIC USA
RG Brewery and Five Sons Winery
Minion Fly Company

BETS July 7 18.pngBets #2 Overall.png