custom lures

Fishnut

custom lures

What is a good price to pay to have lures painted?  there is a guy on pennswoods that is willing to paint lures for 3$ each, this seams really reasonable to me.  

Yea that is a excellent price, I'd like to know what he's using for basecoats paints and what type of clear coat, meaning is it epoxy clear coat or the spray bomb clear. Not knocking the man's business, could be a hobby, like my chickens. Never charged for 1 egg. Take a look, might be a find of a lifetime!!!. More convenient than that your not going to get. Hope all works out for you.:yes:

Here is his add. I’m going to shoot him a text.

9 pm, 9 November, 2017
Asking Price: $10.00
Seller will ship item if needed.
For Sale: I have a bunch of custom painted Bandit Walleye Deep diving crankbaits for sale. Right now, these are the hottest bait and colors on Lake Erie. All lures are brand new and never seen water. All lures are airbrushed with vibrant paint and clearcoat with a 2 part epoxy for durability. I current have 22 different colors in stock, all proven Walleye colors. Asking $10 each shipped TYD. Discounts available for bulk purchasing. I also provide a service to custom paint and recondition your provide lure for a fee of $3 each. I've painted Muskie lures, Walleye lures, bass lures, salmon lures, you name it, I can paint it, vintage or new. If you want to send me some of your lures for custom paint work, please contact me in advance. To view all my custom colors and work, please look me up on Facebook at "One More Cast Fishing Charters". Each color will have a name for reference or contact me direct at 724-526-3534. I can also be found at eBay at "custom Bandits". Currently, I have 22 custom colors for sale but have many other colors that could be painted. Thank you and as always FISH ON!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

FISH NUT...that’s my listing on pennswoods.  All ligit.  I sell bandits at $10 each shipped TYD and $9 each shipped TYD for a bulk order over 10 lures.  Yes, I can also give your provided lure a facelift and make her  look pretty for $3 each. All lure are airbrushed then I use a 2 part epoxy for durability. There’s quite a few guys on LOU that has me stuff.  Pap even has some kabooms I’ve done up for my brother to sell. 

PS. thanks Reel Overtime for the compliment.  

24 minutes ago, gunnysargent12 said:

Pm sent also  keep it a secret for now just in case they haven’t seen that color yet.  If anyone seems my stuff on eBay, please don’t buy off eBay.  Message me direct unless you like to spend more more. 

lol at least your honest, yea you did some for me, very happy, I don't fish Erie and LakeO colors are waaay different ancient walleye secrete. Only 6 of us that I know have the recipe. :lol: