Fireworks Tape for Dodgers

For those of you looking for die cut tape for Dodgers, this guy is selling them on EBay in 12 colors, including silver fireworks. I use the green color for lake trout.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F252826187426

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks LakerTaker, the fireworks pattern was always good to me I bought a pile of tapes for spin doctors and flasher, but thanks for putting this up for others. I remember years back the fireworks patterns with a Michael Jackson spoon 18"s behind the flasher was dynamite, you couldn't keep that set up in the water. We tore our last rig off and so I went to Fat Nancy's for more and they were out, but there was a younger man in there and he said if we gave him a 1/2hr he made 2 up for us and said I'm tapped out of resources don't lose these or your screwed. We caught a few more then called it quits as it was becoming more and more like combat fishing. Thanks a lot for the heads up. PAP.:yes:  :handshake:

Just last month I purchased die cuts to upgrade flashers and dodgers from Mad River he will work with you on quantity and has a lot more colors available including super glows and plasma. I used heat gun and denatured alcohol to remove old tape. Buffed the dodgers on wheel buffer almost back to their new luster. Added new tape with added extras dots, ladder backs, and glow tape. I made 5 old flashers into the new trending one that cost $18 for a couple dollars and put life back into a dozen dodgers. Fast and reasonable shipping. I have about 2 dozen spoons that need some bling. Saving them for the winter

1 hour ago, Double Dipper said:

Just last month I purchased die cuts to upgrade flashers and dodgers from Mad River he will work with you on quantity and has a lot more colors available including super glows and plasma. I used heat gun and denatured alcohol to remove old tape. Buffed the dodgers on wheel buffer almost back to their new luster. Added new tape with added extras dots, ladder backs, and glow tape. I made 5 old flashers into the new trending one that cost $18 for a couple dollars and put life back into a dozen dodgers. Fast and reasonable shipping. I have about 2 dozen spoons that need some bling. Saving them for the winter

Mad river is the best!! That's where I buy all my patterns, other than this last bunch I bought a bunch from a private seller. Mad River:yes: