First timer

Fishnet

First timer

After weeks of reading, I finally signed up. I've spent time and $ outfitting my Bass Master bass boat for trolling. Tomorrow morning with my brother will be my maiden voyage with the new gear. I'm from Corning area so Keuka and Seneca will be my local lakes. I did quite well on the bass at Keuka all summer. Last fall my tow vehicle was down so this is my first November fishing. If I ever land a big one perhaps then I can put up a profile picture!

First timer After weeks of reading, I finally signed up. I've spent time and $ outfitting my Bass Master bass boat for trolling. Tomorrow morning with my brother will be my maiden voyage with the new gear. I'm from Corning area so Keuka and Seneca will be my local lakes. I did quite well on the bass at Keuka all summer. Last fall my tow vehicle was down so this is my first November fishing. If I ever land a big one perhaps then I can put up a profile picture!
Welcome this was my first real season trolling. There is a ton of knowledge on here and the best part is they are all willing to share. I have met a bunch of the guys here and they are all great people. Hope to see some pics .

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. I’m new at this trout trolling to but I’m learning a lot on here. Please post pictures for us guys that have inboards and have to pull our rigs early so they don’t freeze, makes the winter easier to take until the hard water fishing starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United