Can't wait for ice!

pikefreak

Just got a new one man flip over and a new aqua vu to go along with my hummingbird ice 35. My son has a buddy from his football team who want to get into ice fishing so I'll be bringing him along with us most of our trips! Let's see some ice pics!IMG_1407.JPGIMG_1367.JPGIMG_1338.JPGIMG_0604.JPGIMG_0606.JPGIMG_4187.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What’s going on water temp wise?? It’s showing NY getting hit with lake effects but no ice temps did I see?. Of course I hated ice fishing all my life, now I want to go so probably won’t give ice till I get ready to put the boat in!!! LOL.

LOL. I remember ice fishing once in November. It was the winter 90% of lake ontario froze. 2013-14 I believe. That was an ice fishing season dreams are made of!! My cousin called me 10 days ago or so when French Creek got skim ice. The first skim ice always gets us excited about the impending ice season. I agree with Finders.... looking forward to a good season this winter![emoji226][emoji226][emoji300]️

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

What’s going on water temp wise?? It’s showing NY getting hit with lake effects but no ice temps did I see?. Of course I hated ice fishing all my life, now I want to go so probably won’t give ice till I get ready to put the boat in!!! LOL.

Surface temp on Oneida was 41-43 last weekend.

It will be a while here.

Looks like a cool down in about 1 week though. So they'll be on the ice in NNY soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

7 hours ago, EsoxAC3 said:

My cousin in jefferson county text me earlier in the week-before the warm temps and wind. Skim ice on one of our early season spots....Wont be long! emoji51.png

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Keep me posted please!!! We have everything ready so see how long to safe ice. PAP. Aka Mike