Agentorange

Sold / Closed
Closed

12 posts in this topic

Is that the one by one of the finger lakes?? If so I hope so, last year my daughters went along and I walked out of there with 17 grade A spoons the guys gave the girls!! Plus I bought a bunch of the real Sutton spoons. The reason I wanted to go to that one was R&R was there with promised super slims for me and they did deliver!! Very happy I went!! I certainly hope it’s a go this year!!

Dave from R&R is one of the best painters in the business.We've used R&R for years.

Spoons make great stocking stuffers.

Happy Holiday's....Zeke & Cyn

15 hours ago, lyteline said:

Dave from R&R is one of the best painters in the business.We've used R&R for years.

Spoons make great stocking stuffers.

Happy Holiday's....Zeke & Cyn

Zeke you don't need any more lures! :lol:

2 hours ago, letsfish2day said:

Usually the last Sunday in March at 9 am

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Best be there in line at 9:am, things were flying off the tables!!

On 12/6/2017 at 3:36 PM, pap said:

Is that the one by one of the finger lakes?? If so I hope so, last year my daughters went along and I walked out of there with 17 grade A spoons the guys gave the girls!! Plus I bought a bunch of the real Sutton spoons. The reason I wanted to go to that one was R&R was there with promised super slims for me and they did deliver!! Very happy I went!! I certainly hope it’s a go this year!!

This year when the girls will be one year older, they might not be interested in going anymore and you will have to buy the spoons again.

Edited by rolmops

Was my first trip there last year was very impressed with the turn out from vendors and shoppers. Cool show can't wait to go again hopefully meet some more of you guys.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yea ya never know Rolmops, I know they want to go again, depends on their sports schedule. LOL I hope they go with till there in their 20’s I won’t need my wallet:lol: