Sold / Closed ATN Night Vision Scope $250

Selling my new in box ATN night vision scope, model MK-SP Aries. I bought it a few years ago for coyote hunting and never took it out of the box, except to make sure it works. This is a Gen 1 scope and it comes with the box, storage bag, wrenches, daylight cover for the front lens, and the infra-red illuminator that attaches to the top of the scope. It also comes with a new pack of lithium batteries. This scope is legal for night hunting coyotes in New York, as stated on page 53 in the 2017-2018 hunting regs. Asking $250 OBO.

IMG_20170212_125531.thumb.jpg.ecce5cb80d85f5614a292f1610ecc778.jpg

IMG_20170212_124203.thumb.jpg.8c014f1498b24c6eda1e1386d6a8f2b6.jpg

IMG_20170212_123126.thumb.jpg.a045da7a4d85e2b0d9898f8b2cb78b16.jpg

Edited by Todd in NY
Added pics

Would you pm me a pic. Please, can it be mounted on a regular type rifle meaning not just for a AR type rifle, really interested!! PAP been looking for a while!!:yes:

1 minute ago, pap said:

Would you pm me a pic. Please, can it be mounted on a regular type rifle meaning not just for a AR type rifle, really interested!! PAP been looking for a while!!:yes:

I'll get you a pic of the mounts shortly. 

3 minutes ago, Todd in NY said:

It looks like it will mount to any Weaver style rail

IMG_20171209_143912.thumb.jpg.dc54b8d81e053bad1de965c906711294.jpg

Is that what they call a dovetail type mt? Can you pm me a pic of the whole unit, what’s your bottom lineLOL gotta ask:lol:

I believe it’s 2.5 magnifications. As I learned hunting yotes I can tell you when using a red light and a telescope the more you turn the power up the less light the scope gathers, using Nikon, leupold with 50mm bell. Even lighted recticals makes a huge difference. The longs shots like out to 200 yards plus it’s hard to find the cross hairs unless they are lit up.

No I was just making sure I can mount it on regular style rifle. I don’t have any AR type rifles.

You can buy a picatinny-style scope mount base for Weatherby, Remington, Winchester, Browning, and possibly others that lines up with your factory holes. I’m going to install one on my Remington 700 30-06 so I can share a tactical scope with my R15. The mounts, I’ve found, are $25 to over $100 depending on brand.
IMG_7148.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks buddy that’s good to know, I want to mount this scope on either my 22-250 which is a Remington or what most guys around here use that don’t care about the pelts a 25/06 which I have in a Ruger heavy barrel, we always go with a rifle and a shot gun. I shoot that dead coyote load, I’ve shot them out to 75 yards with the choke tube they recommend I don’t remember the name. Thanks again!! Mike

Magnification is 2.5. 

Sorry for the slow reply. It's been a long day. Got up for work at 2:00 this morning, worked all day, came home and did chicken and pet chores, then went to a local pro hockey game. I'm ready for bed.

3 hours ago, LakerTaker said:

You can buy a picatinny-style scope mount base for Weatherby, Remington, Winchester, Browning, and possibly others that lines up with your factory holes. I’m going to install one on my Remington 700 30-06 so I can share a tactical scope with my R15. The mounts, I’ve found, are $25 to over $100 depending on brand.
IMG_7148.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I bought a rail similar to this for my Ruger Mini-30. I never mounted the rail because it was for the night vision scope. I'd have to try to find it tomorrow, but I have no idea where it's at.