Custom painted stick baits

My daughter is a artist as well as a photographer and would like to air brush some lures for me. Could you guys help with some goto colors and other ideas relating to lure painting. I have a bunch of older rapalas to start of with. 1512851802228.jpeg

Sent from my LG-V410 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I don’t fish that end of the lake but all the natural colors would be a start. Black/ silver. blue/ silver. Those same colors reversed. All my lures I found that those with orange bellies produce more action. Then it also depends on what species you are targeting. For other go to colors, don’t forget the uv coat!!

Edited by pap

I don’t fish that end of the lake but all the natural colors would be a start. Black/ silver. blue/ silver. Those same colors reversed. All my lures I found that those with orange bellies produce more action. Then it also depends on what species you are targeting. For other go to colors, don’t forget the uv coat!!

Thank you i will probly just use them on cayuga for now. So browns land lock and bows. And i enjoy pulling big pickeral they smoke up great.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Lake Ontario United mobile app