Feeler. HDS 9 touch / insight

Thinking of selling my hds9 gen 2 touch with insight. Perfect condition. I never ended up using and I'm thinking of going a different direction. Comes with all power cables / manuals / box / cover / mounting bracket etc. No transducer. Asking for best offers. Will post pics tonight. I'm around the buffalo area for pickup. Will ship if needed.

S O L D

Haha! Just letting you know...that's a great unit, nonetheless.

And I appreciate it. Like I said, no research was done other than a quick eBay search. I saw alot of gen 3's in the 1500+ range. Ducers can be had for 100-200 depending what you want. I'm hoping to get as much as possible to fund my next endeavour, but I want to be fair. I'll take some offers and see where it goes.

Man if this would have come up 5-6 months ago I would have bought that unit right up, but same as you I have a different approach of some units up my sleeve for the 2018 season. My cousin is retiring from the Air Force and being a Captain of a Destroyer he showed lots of interest in these toy as he calls them. I told him I don’t want to destroy the fish I just want to see the bottom.:lol: best to you with your sale:yes:  PAP

• Like 1

Well, I might as well start selling egg sac machines ! I didn't do as much research as I should have, just know what I have into it. So it looks like I'll be losing money, but I'll take real cash offers.

Hehehe!![emoji4]

Thanks for letting me share.

Damn, I have the generation 1 HDS 7 for the last 6 or 7 years with the Platinum chip and I love it. Why does it have to be the week before Christmas? Someone is going to get a helluva chartplotter for that price. Who knows, maybe you will still have it after Christmas.

• Like 1