NorCal Captain seeks Great Lakes fishing technology

I've recently started applying Great Lakes style equipment and techniques during my lake charters, specifically the use of side planers and weight rods.  I am lucky to live in an area that offers such good fishing on large nearby lakes/reservoirs.  We fish for landlocked salmon, brown and rainbow trout.  I have always been successful catching good numbers of fish with clients, but have moved towards satisfying my clients for catching BIG German Browns mainly.  I'm finding instant success getting into big browns employing Great Lakes techniques.  I'm hoping to learn even more through this community and will be heading east for a brown trout charter this spring and wish to fish with the best captain out there.  I know there are many, but perhaps I could get some opinions from other seasoned captains.  Please feel free to contact me with suggestions.  Tight lines!

Thanks for the reply bandrus1.  My primary objective will be to fish for browns so timing and locations will certainly have to coincide.  Knowing where the best concentration of Browns exists during the spring months in open water would be most beneficial.  There is certainly a go to location for the peak brown fishing during certain weeks of the spring like anywhere else.  Its not so much of a catching trip as it is a learning trip.  You guys are decades ahead of west coasters when it comes to the techniques you deploy, especially here in California.  If you see a boat with anything more than 2-4 downriggers on the stern of a boat on the lakes around here, it confuses people.  I just need to find a location and a captain who is willing to share some knowledge.  

Again bud, there a ton of captions who will teach you.. almost all the southern shore in april and may is good for browns inshore...... im not joking... let us know what airport you decide is best and we can tell you where to go... I run a 19 foot boat and can run 12 rods in spring hahahaha