Greater Niagara Fishing & Outdoor Expo

ADKHewes

As some of you may know (from my earlier posts), I am looking to outfit a new Ocean Pro. For those that have been to this show, would it be worth the 5 hour drive for me to attend? My primary interest in going is to potentially save some money on electronics, rod holders, planer riggers/boards, weights, etc.?

Absolutely, you will see ever type of fishing, boating apparatus ever known to man. This show is the Super Bowl of boating/fishing, it takes me every bit of 5hrs to get there. If you really want bargains be there the last few hrs.of the show when the venders have to pack up what they didn’t sell, you can really find bargains as the venders really don’t want to load up that stuff and haul it back to their store.:yes: :yes:

I sure wish I had the opportunity to attend a show like this when I outfitted my Boat. It would have given me the opportunity to outfit my rig right the first time and saved me a lot of time and money over the years. From the Manufacturers who will be Exhibiting  including Garmin, Lowrance, Raymarine Humminbird, Cannon, Traxstech, Magnum Metalz, Scotty, Cisco, Fishhawk, Smart Troll, Offshore Tackle and Amish Outfitters, you should be able to find the products that you are looking for.

The best part of it is that besides seeing and trying out the product, you will be able to talk with an expert who should be able to answer all of you questions and give you the guidance you need to make the right decision for you. In addition you have a contact to go back to and ask any questions to once your using it.  

The show is a selling show so you will see some aggressive pricing to get your sales.

You might also want to consider taking in some of the Seminars put on by different Captains on how they use some of the products that you are looking at.  There are lots of expert Anglers at the show to ask their opinions of what you are looking at also. 

Most guys that have a ride like you do, grab a room Saturday night and make a weekend of it. You will run out of time before you run out of Fishing things to do at the show!

We are staying at the Sheraton at the falls hotel across the street. Go to the greater Niagara fishing and outdoor expo and scroll down to the bottom click on the link for the Sheraton and the rooms are only 69.00 a night. Bring a boat load of cash because the deals you will find there are the best prices of the year. And you’ll get the meet the guys that built most of the products there. These aren’t salesmen, most of them will give you there contact information if you have a problem with their product and help you solve them.
Great bunch of guys.
Hope to see you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United