New affordable sonar-gps

Andre wallyandre

Thanks Wallyandre!! That’s going to be my new unit for my boat!!! I’m really excited about this unit,, but a little nervous at the same time. I’m not the happiest person with there last wet dream the Elite series, but I think they put this out there due to the ease of most other units out there. So if Lowrance screws as many guys with this unit as they did with the elite series, they might as well close the doors.:lol:

Thank you very much Wallyandre!! I’d really appreciate that?? As I’m chomping at the bit for this new unit, something with a lot of potential at a price that won’t cause my blood pressure to go off the chart!!! Pap

Thanks looks pretty straight forward what I’m looking for, I don’t put hundreds of hrs. In on the water, and I don’t have time to be reading a piss poor directions to get me out of a unit glitch, so I can fish the rest of my day!! Thanks again, PAP.

I'm actually playing with a HOOK2 and I'm really impress with how easy it is to go through the Menu and the thing that bothers with reason was how slow was the zoom in-zoom out function and how slow the gps was on the previous HOOK and before that the Elite. Can't try it on the water, boat is winterize and we receive 6-7in. of snow last night and it's still snowing; I intent to run in the car to analyse how fast is the gps when moving. As for the zoom function it's very fast, no problem.
But from waht I see now I think it's going to be perfect for the fisherman that want to have a good unit w/o all the bell and whistles and to have a excellent unit.

Screen is very clear and sharp.

I will try to do a short video