Help Needed Lou

fishon

Anyone that can help Thank You, My daughters McKenna & Kyleigh enter , Bucks motorsports giveaway , it's for a 90cc cam am , love to give this to the girls for Xmas , We are in 5th place right now ,  to win  need people to like Bucks Motorsports Inc Facebook, and scroll down and like McKenna & Kyleigh s video , ( both likes give them a vote most votes wins). Cost nothing just a few seconds of ur time , watch video if u need a laugh!  ,  With all the members here, I know we could be on top !! Feel free to share post too!!  https://m.facebook.com/bucksmotorsports/?tsid=0.22199746708336732&source ( link to bucks Facebook!   Thank u happy holidays! 

IMG_20171213_082012.jpg

IMG_20171212_133315.jpg

• Like 1

I would definitely help you but we don’t have Facebook because of my wife’s job. But if I get my hands on someone else’s I’ll definitely give you a like!! I hope you win that would be an awesome Christmas gift!!!

Edited by pap

Thanks for all the help. Girls are about tied for first , ends at 6 pm tonight fingers crossed!!!!

Every like is counting  haven't done it yet please like McKenna & Kyleigh video and like bucks Motorsports Facebook page. Need both likes to count , !  You will make these girls Christmas !!Thanks LOU members!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155327236598583&id=60738023582

IMG_20171221_164731807.jpg

• Like 1

What a wonderful Christmas Gift!! Congrats to all the guys that helped push the girls into first place!!! I hope your daughters have a Merry Christmas as well as your family!!! Congrats to you also!:yes: :yes: