Wanted Raymarine mounting knob

I lost a mounting knob while on vacation. It goes to a RAYMARINE 12"  A128 MULTIFUNCTION Mount.  When I called Raymarine they just want to sell me a whole mount kit and nothing else. They say they don’t have a part number for that individual part.....So 70$ for a knob. This is a last ditch effort to not have to pay the man.... Alternate ideas for replacement appreciated IMG_1980.thumb.JPG.edb974b622c38aa62eb781eab2e75043.JPGIMG_1981.thumb.JPG.1e4850ea78892da8c0659235e307abf7.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by vogel451

The right size bolt with a wingnut head? Maybe some o rings or a piece of rubber tubing on the bolt to get the tension if you wanna get really slick make a mold of the plastic part of the other knob and pour some epoxy in it around the bolt head 70 is ridiculous for that part

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah and I know 70$ is just a drop in the hat in the grand scheme of things but now they just pissed me off. Also my wife is sick of hearing about the knob!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Raytheon-Raymarine-Pathfinder-Trunnion-Bracket-Mounting-Knobs-Set-of-2/322837670136?hash=item4b2a9fe8f8:g:WNUAAOSwUKxYenbQ&vxp=mtr

found these on ebay they are for a different model so dont know if they would work or not your right for the level of unit you have you would think raymarine would help you out

Thanks for your efforts!  I was looking at a few on Ebay too.  I haven't made it the hardware store to match it up and try to make anything like you suggested, so I dont feel I have enough info to just throw money at it quite yet.  I was hoping for someone to say "Hey I got one" (yeah right).  I also entertained the idea of getting a Locked bolt setup for the one side.  A company makes them for 20$ I have no idea of the quality or anything...Ironically enough someone I think just posted a FF with the same knobs for sale.  But of course why would anyone part with them