Moose 2 out of Sodus

Blue....Thats what happens. Especially this time of year when guys are fishing close to shore. Come to Rochester and you'll witness some combat trolling at its finest. It sucks that it happened to you. Some people have no sense of responsibility. There is a guy in Roch that has cut me off(I had a fish on both times), forced me into shallow water..." Sorry just trying to get to my waypoint." a real for himself kind of guy....I know how he is now, and I avoid him whenever possible.

Just today I had a smaller boat cut right behind me. I anticipated his move and brought in my 10 color before he cut me off. ....I feel your pain.

if it makes you guys feel any better you can have the same fun out between mexico and oswego, i had a guy play tag with me for an hour yesterday, he was trolling in front of me so i made a turn, he turned, i sped up, he sped up, thankfully we didnt hook up becuse the fish would have been kissing the bow of his boat. i finaly just turned the boat and headed to 150 fow to get the heck away from him. No respect at all!!!!!!!!!

I had a boat cut behind us just as we hooked up with a fish on our port dipsey rod. Just like that the starboard dipsey started smokin wire out. I thought we had a double, but then I lost mine. I started to suspect something was up with my friend's....It just wasn't acting right. Turned out our second fish was a chrome dipsey, green e chip and a green fly, attched to our dipsey and flasher/fly :lol:

Finally....I got some tackle back from the lake!! Just another reason to use wire.....the guy that cut behind me was only using mono, so we won 8)

We had a guy (not mentioning names) spin a 180 and come directly back at us. We had to quick pop a dipsy and move it to the other side of the boat and then turn our rigger in to the back becuase his board was passing about 3 feet off the side of our boat. Dont mean to steal this thread but is it really nessacary to run your boards in that much traffic or to make a turn like that? there was no where to go and he seemed not to care as he kept his back to us as he passed. Oh yah this was between oswego and mexico.

you dont have to mention who that is, that same guy took out one of my planer boards brown fishing this spring, we were the only 2 boats out there and i had been working the west shorline out front of the bluffs for about 6 hours alone, it was april 12th, 50 degrees out and like i said, we were the only 2 boats on the lake. I had the inside line and he cut right at me, 90 degrees and wham, what a mess. he almost got me again last saturday right where you were.

A big charter out of oswego cut in front of me twice in the same pass and was yelling at me to turn so not to get his 3 copper rods. Well i gave him a big piece of my mind and then turned at the last minute. Only 3 or 4 boats in the whole area! When you cut in front of me its not my problem. I should have cleaned him out but being the nice guy I am, I didn't.

RR

A big charter out of oswego cut in front of me twice in the same pass and was yelling at me to turn so not to get his 3 copper rods.......

Maybe they will modernize and finally trade that "JUNK" fer some real downriggers and ditch that old school tech...my granpa usta use outhouse wirin fer fishin' 70 years ago :roll: