calling all dogs

bondouley

Been a good fall.  Haven't done a ton of sets but have had action on nearly 90%.  Goal with the new gear was 20 yotes for the season and so far I have 10 down.  Been letting foxes slide for the most part but have 5 fox furs fron a few who came in on the wrong day.  Here is best footage from season so far.

https://youtu.be/c0nHfamUmco

https://youtu.be/Zga9kt0I9uY

https://youtu.be/GuVxmLhLvxc

First set of year started out amazing with a quad that could have been 5 or 6 if I didn't run out of bullets. Took the pic the next am when I went back to drag out the last 2.  2nd pic is my biggest dog yet at 48lbs.
20171017_090706.thumb.jpg.f2b28360548e7a92120db5a739a4cbd9.jpg
11615_1513230246922.thumb.jpeg.e08417c63de669d38ed6eb82fd312f08.jpeg

Solo quad.... Nice work ! Looks like you have room for 30 in that rig, plenty of ammo for 5 or 6 dogs with misses in between ! Lol
  • Like 1

First set of year started out amazing with a quad that could have been 5 or 6 if I didn't run out of bullets. Took the pic the next am when I went back to drag out the last 2.  2nd pic is my biggest dog yet at 48lbs.
20171017_090706.thumb.jpg.f2b28360548e7a92120db5a739a4cbd9.jpg
11615_1513230246922.thumb.jpeg.e08417c63de669d38ed6eb82fd312f08.jpeg

Awesome. Great job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Solo quad.... Nice work ! Looks like you have room for 30 in that rig, plenty of ammo for 5 or 6 dogs with misses in between ! Lol

Max capacity for ny is 5 round clip. I’ve been checked numerous times.
Simply possessing a 30 round clip is not only against the law, it’s considered a major crime.
Different story in pa.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Max capacity for ny is 5 round clip. I’ve been checked numerous times.
Simply possessing a 30 round clip is not only against the law, it’s considered a major crime.
Different story in pa.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Exactly. If that weren't the case I'd waste a lot of $$ on those damn runners. Lol.

I had 5 in the mag and 3 in my pocket. Dusted the first 2 in 2 shots. Hit pup distress and another came flying in, dropped her with 1 and it took 2 more to finish her off. Put my 3 spares in the mag and walked up to that dog and it was still breathing despite having 3 holes in it. Started compressing it's chest and scanned the field and sure enough I had 2 more blazing there way towards me. Took a knee and sent one spinning like a top at 50 yards, next shot whiff to finish it off and then I had to take my time and managed to drop it on my final shot. The 5th dog just stood there. Now I carry 2 mags.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It’s the same rules in Pa. I’d still be drunk if I ever had a banner day like yours. Maybe some competition for Whalers son and himself those guys put the smack down on yotes in a years time, that’s a fact!! Pics. don’t bullshyt:lol: 

Two days in and the bait pile is untouched. I flipped the deer over this afternoon, if I didn’t know where it was I wouldn’t have found it with the new snow we have.
Who knows, maybe tonight it will get some attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

I'm Law enforcement so my ar15 is not nys compliant. Fully adjustable stock and pistol grip and removable mags. Gotta have some perks to the job.

But they overturned the 5rnd mag/ 7rnd max cap. Thing !? I remember reading it somewhere.

5 minutes ago, NymphO said:

But they overturned the 5rnd mag/ 7rnd max cap. Thing !? I remember reading it somewhere.

5 round mag is NYS Dec hunting law. No more than 6 rounds in weapon including 1 in chamber for all centerfire while hunting anything in NYS. 10 Round mag is assault rifle ban law. Yes they overturned the 7 round bs but u still cannot possess mags larger than 10 rounds unless the are preban from before 1994. None of that applies to law enforcement as far as my weapon configuration but I still have to follow hunting regulations so I cannot possess mags with capacity above 5 while in the field.  I just carry an extra 5 round mag and my ruger mark 4 22 pistol while out now.

Edited by iiwhistlerii