calling all dogs

bondouley

Anybody use a decoy dog?  I am thinking this is a good dog - very smart.

I'd love to hunt with a dog ! I watch those vids in amazement. Unreal actually when u consider that if ur chair squeaks in the slightest bit the dogs are gone where these guys could prob do jumping jacks and the Yotes would keep running with the decoy dogs.

Hell ya!! That’s true dedication, plus you say you’ve tripled that this year!! That’s excellent!! Many hours put in to that, plus top notch equipment is a must for that type of a accomplishment, you still need a dedicated person behind that equipment also. It doesn’t hunt by itself, LOL that’s amazing!!! Congrats to you and your companion??!!!

Took a rookie friend out last night. Was able to get eyes and a shot for him, but it was a miss. Awesome hunt though, had the dog hang the timber for prob 5 minutes before committing to the the field edge. Snow came in and shut us down early. I'm shooting next time...lol

• Like 1

Hell ya!! That’s true dedication, plus you say you’ve tripled that this year!! That’s excellent!! Many hours put in to that, plus top notch equipment is a must for that type of a accomplishment, you still need a dedicated person behind that equipment also. It doesn’t hunt by itself, LOL that’s amazing!!! Congrats to you and your companion??!!!
Ty. Last year we killed a few more than that but skinning and salting was a learning experience for sure. Ripped a couple fox tails in half and destroyed a couple faces getting it right. This year I've managed to put up 12 of the 16 foxes and 7 of the 12 yotes so far. Couple yotes had mange and a some foxes were just blown to hell but most holes aren't even noticeable once it's done no matter how big they were. My feb work schedule really sucks but im going to focus hard on coyotes for the month of march. Hoping to knock down 10+ in those last couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I though humans were not supposed to eat mamel type carnivores, Black bears are not 100% carnivorous, so I get that. I’m mean if I was starving that might be another situation!! Like Gill Stated they eat guts and all, even shyt hair terds, if you don’t see that in the crap, move on your wasting your time.:puke: :puke:

My brother in law and I went to the Harrisburg Sport Show, he bought a Fox Pro Fury, wow what a nice piece. 5 year guarantee front to back. I bought the external speaker like the Snow-Crow has holy moly what a difference plus I got the $20 crow load they call it for free. We looked at every light manufacturer but I just couldn’t pull the trigger on a $400.00 light, I know I saw maybe not as good quality but states you can make out and identify a coyote at 300 yards with a half twist the light goes from flood to beam, to me that’s all your going to shoot around here. Called Wicked Lights. So I’m going to talk to those guys, see what I can con them out of:lol: I’ve been know to get more out of people. I’ve been trained by the best, 22 years of dealing with the general public. I’ve heard it all:lol: see what happens??

• Like 1

My brother in law and I went to the Harrisburg Sport Show, he bought a Fox Pro Fury, wow what a nice piece. 5 year guarantee front to back. I bought the external speaker like the Snow-Crow has holy moly what a difference plus I got the $20 crow load they call it for free. We looked at every light manufacturer but I just couldn’t pull the trigger on a $400.00 light, I know I saw maybe not as good quality but states you can make out and identify a coyote at 300 yards with a half twist the light goes from flood to beam, to me that’s all your going to shoot around here. Called Wicked Lights. So I’m going to talk to those guys, see what I can con them out of[emoji38] I’ve been know to get more out of people. I’ve been trained by the best, 22 years of dealing with the general public. I’ve heard it all[emoji38] see what happens??
The wicked lights are awesome. They are what I used before I went thermal. 403ic for scanning and an a48 on the gun. Great quality and good mounting options. I honestly prefer the smaller a48 as a shooting light over the big 402 or 403. You can't go wrong with their products.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks guy, gives me some confidence in buying these lights. I’m the kind I want try, use it, of course in the store to actually see it plus is it really what I want I’m terms of the flood to zoom, I want like a 1/2–3/4 turn from flood to zoom, not like fine threads where you have to turn and turn some more to get the job done!!