calling all dogs

bondouley

Mike he’s holding the 17 hmr but the yote was shot with the 204.
When we walk out to retrieve what’s laying there the 17 is for in case the yote isn’t dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Screams are usually a good thing. I'm sure you will find em. Good luck !!

Ten days later now, kid looks out the window and there’s a skinny yote with a bad limp. Jr had put the round through its leg.
He won’t have a problem with that leg anymore. Image1518273480.290750.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ken frearson said:

All rity nice shooting Bill, yup ur right great running today never caught the last hound till 5:00 tonight rite in town behind the Crosby's, they run between the houses to get away. Ran 3yotes and a fox I missed one I shouldn't have .got some pretty tired hounds! IMG_20180210_173805284.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Absolutely amazing, your dogs are Great at what they do!! You have to be as dedicated as your dogs, great job done by your guys and your dogs!! Just keep picking them off by 1’s 2’ or how ever many you put down. This is my favorite site. I used to be hard core about coyote hunt way before it became popular. 25-30 years ago, so I’m a little rusty but we’re getting back into the swing of things, hopefully all this rain washes this damn snow away it’s so crunchy, one person sound like a there’s 10 of us. Again nice job & thanks for the pics.. PAP

My wife has really been wanting to   Come coyote hunting with me.    So why do dinner and movies when you can bring her coyote hunting for date night.    Being new to coyote hunting this season, I brought her out to where I do most my deer hunting as I know that spot is too coyote rich.    I let her do the fox pro caller..... and she called me in my first coyote while actually coyote hunting.   Unfortunately the drag out through 12” snow and nearly 8/10 of a mile Up hill dragging was not fun but she help the whole way.   I’ve enjoyed everyone’s pictures and success and am glad i proved my first success.    I have called a few coyotes  into 30 yards unfortunately some of those areas I am hunting have to use a bow.   

F03D96FC-DDBD-4212-AB1A-3E1688990B85.jpeg

FE045322-3337-447E-A27C-46AF8780FAE6.jpeg

• Like 1

My wife has really been wanting to   Come coyote hunting with me.    So why do dinner and movies when you can bring her coyote hunting for date night.    Being new to coyote hunting this season, I brought her out to where I do most my deer hunting as I know that spot is too coyote rich.    I let her do the fox pro caller..... and she called me in my first coyote while actually coyote hunting.   Unfortunately the drag out through 12” snow and nearly 8/10 of a mile Up hill dragging was not fun but she help the whole way.   I’ve enjoyed everyone’s pictures and success and am glad i proved my first success.    I have called a few coyotes  into 30 yards unfortunately some of those areas I am hunting have to use a bow.   
F03D96FC-DDBD-4212-AB1A-3E1688990B85.thumb.jpeg.cd35a3db7ffe9252a4cb2305d4316d60.jpeg
FE045322-3337-447E-A27C-46AF8780FAE6.thumb.jpeg.5d00808ba458dcba8f709dfa606dd822.jpeg
And here i am with the night off and im sitting inside because its snowing like crazy out there and I'm a pred-diva. Lol. Way to get it done!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk