calling all dogs

bondouley

Uncle, back again. Drove to Ann Arbor Michigan and back today to watch my kid play lax. Long day, turning off the alarm, turning it back on at 2. Hopefully it’s full and gone soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
If I had that set up behind my house I'd lose my job from lack of sleep. Lol. Good luck after 2.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What’s left of the deer outback, 40-50lbs was dragged towards the brush. I dragged it back. Has to be a respectable dog to be so cautious of the alarm (they definitely hear it in the house every time it goes off) and to want and be able to drag it off. At 330 this am I turned off the alarm, have to sleep sometime.
Hopefully tonight I hope it makes a mistake but I wouldn’t count on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Wow whaler fantastic pics of eagles! On my way to work the last 2 out of 3 mornings I saw yotes in fields. The other day we dinged this'll yote in the hind leg and after a good run the hounds ran this guy down to he wouldn't go any more then finally terminated him. They have been out feeding big-time during the day lately. 14637.jpgPicture_000004.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey just wanted to tell you, that I learned some things on my last outing with my brother in law. Lighting is very important in today’s yote hunts, years ago before every Tom, Dick and Harry had a caller. I started out with a Johnny Steward record player that played 45’s and took 12 D size batteries that I used to save all my little jobs money to afford more batteries. Heavy wasn’t the word for this caller, I still have some of the 45 records. Well my brother in law bought the FoxPro Shockwave. I just ordered Wicked night hunting lights. I purchased the 47 model mounts to the scope and I ordered the head light, which has the bigger diode light like the W403i or something like that. I know you can have all the goodies bells and whistles and still not kill anything other than time. Can’t wait to get this and give it a go. Wish I had my shyt together for tonight!! It was 72* today, tomorrow freezing rain and snow. Tonight I think would have been one of those nights. Best of luck guys!! Can’t wait to post a pic. of one, close but no cigar!!

East wind tonight. I've got a few spots that I've been waiting for this wind. Figures I just finished 3 doubles at work, I'm on the edge of pneumonia and I've got to go back for 3 more doubles starting sat am. Good chance I'm out there coughing or not tonight. F it.

WOW that is a thing of beauty!! I don’t think I’ve ever been more WOWED at taxidermy in the way yours just jumps out at ya!! I can’t imagine what it looks like on the scene, at the scene!!

Oh ya! Great mount for sure . Wish there were more Gray's to chase around here in the lake plains now days. 40 years ago there was one behind every bush , now a day only see tracks once in a while. Back then when we chased them they would run around in little circles like a bunney , lots a fun to run !

Oh ya! Great mount for sure . Wish there were more Gray's to chase around here in the lake plains now days. 40 years ago there was one behind every bush , now a day only see tracks once in a while. Back then when we chased them they would run around in little circles like a bunney , lots a fun to run !

I've seen vids of them just running in circles after a shot lol. We just don't see many in my spots. I've killed 2 now compared to piles of reds in Niagara county and almost never see them, but I've got friends who kill a few every year in their spots not far away from where I hunt. The guys down around Binghamton pile them up like nothing. Guess you just need the right habitat and we probably screwed it all up.

14 hours ago, iiwhistlerii said:

Picked these up today. Jim and Charlie from the Buck Stops Here Taxidermy never fail to amaze me. I gave them creative freedom and a blank check and what I got blew me away.20180222_141626-01.jpeg20180222_141722-01.jpeg20180222_141644-01.jpeg

wow awesome mount!!!

Jim and Charile  {Buck stops here taxidermy} are the best, they have done dozens off mounts for me and all of them are outstanding, they go that extra mile to make you happy and all there mounts are work of art right down to the fine details. if you live in the area stop by and see there show room very cool. Charile is one heck of a duck hunter also.

Well my wicked lights came yesterday and I couldn't be happier. Using the light and batteries right out of the box was amazing. Now I have to mount the gun light, and adjust the light to the cross hairs. Last 2 nights were perfect, no wind dead calm. Well hopefully it will give a few more before this damn snow. Here's a few pics of what I got.20180228_093653.jpg

Sent from my LG-M327 using Lake Ontario United mobile app