2018 goals.

Well with 2017 set to end here pretty quick what are some of your personal 2018 goals. Fishing related or not. I'll start

Catch my first spring brown (1st brown from lake O)

Catch the 4 pack on a finger lake

Fish with some of the great guys I have met on this forum.

Have fun with the family chasing fish.

Unfortunately for me my parents just moved to south Carolina last week so fishing with my dad will be a challenge this year. Hopefully when he comes up we can get on some fish and enjoy the time together also.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

To be able to launch this year on lake erie without having the family of 6 ahead of me with the husband yelling at the wife as he backs up and her yelling back "your good" with his prop still out of the water, then they decide to hook up the bimini top (while reading directions) and the boat is now ready but the coolers are in the car which is now parked so they walk back to get them and then upon reaching the boat again a child has gone missing, and upon finding him realize they haven't inflated the tubes yet so they must do that while a different child decides he needs to pee. All set to go finally and the motor won't start.......

I know, do not set unrealistic goals.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

To be able to launch this year on lake erie without having the family of 6 ahead of me with the husband yelling at the wife as he backs up and her yelling back "your good" with his prop still out of the water, then they decide to hook up the bimini top (while reading directions) and the boat is now ready but the coolers are in the car which is now parked so they walk back to get them and then upon reaching the boat again a child has gone missing, and upon finding him realize they haven't inflated the tubes yet so they must do that while a different child decides he needs to pee. All set to go finally and the motor won't start.......

I know, do not set unrealistic goals.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Next time just ask me to move.....lmao

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My goals are a lot simpler.
1) have fun.
2) catch fish on every trip. ( big or small )
3) don’t break the boat.
4) make new friends.
5) fish with old friends.
6) last but not least get home safely after every trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 3

i would like to beat Fishsticks in one of the finger lakes derbies .:rofl: all kidding a side . would like to meet more fisher men / women on the the lakes we fish help out who i can with fishing information . continuing staying safe and i too want to keep from  breaking the boat and put fish in the boat ..Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every one ...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fishnut said:

My goals are a lot simpler.
1) have fun.
2) catch fish on every trip. ( big or small )
3) don’t break the boat.
4) make new friends.
5) fish with old friends.
6) last but not least get home safely after every trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I'll 2nd this one:yes:

• Like 1